Tuesday, April 12, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I had the best 30th birthday imaginable, thank you to my students for sharing the day! It started with reading the Foot Book by Dr. Seuss and then giving each student a pair of tye dyed green socks. Making the socks was a new adventure and something that I would try again.



The best part of my day was having my mom come and spend the day at Garvy. It was her first time driving to Chicago (usually she takes the train), I was a proud daughter and happy that the Garmin worked so she can come visit again soon.



Here is Mrs. Bachman reading Ms. Bachman's favorite childhood story, Go Dog Go!

1 comment:

Samantha Schoen said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Bachman. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for the fun green socks.

So fun to have Mrs. Bachman in the classroom - the kids loved it!