Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy 1st Day of Summer Vacation!

Hello First Grade friends! I miss you already. Today I was in meetings at Garvy and can you believe that they are taking down our mobile classroom?! This summer I'd love to keep in touch with you and hear what you're up to. I thought we could use this blog as a way to communicate. I'll post questions, stories, and some fun summer activities to keep your brain working. We've worked so hard this year, let's keep going!

QUESTION OF THE DAY
When I went to Subway for lunch they gave me 43 cents in change. Can you figure out what coin combination makes 43 cents?

4 comments:

Dehne said...

1 - Quarter
1 - Nickel
1 - Dime
3 - Pennies

-OR-

3 - Pennies
2 - Nickels
3 - Dimes


I MISS YOU MS. BACHMAN!!!!!!

mendoza's said...

Amanda M. says....4 dimes and 3 pennies.

mendoza's said...

Amanda M. says, "4 dimes and 3 pennies"! And "I get a turkey sub with mayo when I go to Subway, what do you get?"

Christina Bachman said...

My favorite is the turkey, but I like to get mustard instead of mayo. Mmmmm, eat fresh!