Monday, June 27, 2011

Lists

Summer vacation is here and I'm loving it! Today I had a great time making lunch with my friend Annie, playing a game of scrabble, and then walking to Forever Yogurt for an afternoon treat. As I'm eager to relax and enjoy the break from school, I also know there are some items to put on a "to do" list. Sometimes I put easy items on it, just to cross them off. Here is my list for this week:

*Go to the gym
*Sew apron for Sarah's birthday
*Renew city sticker and drivers licence
*Get the "check engine" light taken care of
*Try not to buy a new car
*Spend a day with Mom

Man, I wish I was a kid again. What's on your "to do" list?

3 comments:

Dehne said...

I'll play with my friends.
I'll read books.
I'll go to jazz dance class.
Have a 4th of July party and watch fireworks.

Christina Bachman said...

All of those sound really fun! What book are you reading? I'm reading, "The Help" and can't put it down.

Dehne said...

Amelia Bedelia and the surprise shower

Frog and Toad The ice cream

Hiccups for Elephants