Monday, June 27, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

As of last summer I've become a Chicago baseball fan. I like both the Cubs and the Sox because they both serve hot dogs, pizza, and nachos, three of my favorite foods. Yesterday my friend, who works for the Chicago Cubs, offered me some free baseball tickets. How could I say no?! Luckily I have a VERY flexible schedule and was able to find 4 friends to go to cheer on the Cubs.



Let's play a little "sight word" fill in the blank game.

Go, Cubs, ___

___ , Cubs, go

Hey, Chicago, what do ___ say

The Cubs ___ gonna win today.

Do you like the White Sox or the Cubs? Do you like both? What is your favorite treat to eat at the ballpark?

1 comment:

Dehne said...

Cubs because my Daddy likes them. I have not been to a game yet. Maybe Daddy will take me this summer