Monday, July 25, 2011

Harry Potter

One of my favorite book series of all time is Harry Potter. I love the consistent themes of love, friendship and good over evil. Thank you J.K. Rowling for writing and creating such an imaginative fantasy world for me to explore. I don't want to give anything away for you, but seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was the most enjoyable movie experience of my year.


Isn't this the sweetest picture of the young actors that I found on Pinterest?!

Have you seen the movies or heard the stories? Who is your favorite character?

1 comment:

Laura Scully said...

We listened to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on our driving vacation to Minn., So Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa and back home. We counted over 175 Corvettes as we drove from Wall SD to Spearfish SD. There was a rally in Spearfish the day before. I'll sent you some pics of the vacation in an email. The boys enjoyed seeing the west, but not soooo many hours in the car. Favorite parts were the hotels with swimming pools! the Corn Palace, Wall Drug, The Badlands, Devils Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Mammoth Site in Hot Springs SD and three children's museums, one in Kearney and the other in Omaha Nebraska and the Coralville children's museum in Iowa.