Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life is just a bowl of cherries...

Until you "accidentally" drop the pits down the garbage disposal and clog it up.

With a little text support from iChad, the handiest friend I have, you take it all apart to try and get them out. Suddenly, SOMEHOW the pipe detaches from the disposal. Whoops! I'm no plumber, but this can't be good.



At this point you might be thinking, "I hope she stops what she's doing and calls a professional." Sorry friends, I am stubborn and refuse to give up.



See, it was like a puzzle. Put the pieces back together and you'll be good to go. Below is the evidence that I pulled out with my bare hands, ewww. I still don't know how those cherry pits went down into the disposal (hehe).



Now it's all water under the bridge and we're back in business. Do you think that would stop me from eating cherries? No way, I love 'em!



What did we all learn here kids?

A). Cherry pits belong in the GARBAGE CAN only
B). Ms. Bachman is persistent and has too much time on her hands
C). Garbage disposals are tricky but not impossible to fix
D). All of the above

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Good for you! Way to keep your composure and tackle a difficult situation. Hey, you just saved yourself $100.00 easily by not calling the plumber. Do something fun to treat yourself.... that doesn't include cherries!

Christina Bachman said...

GREAT suggestion, I'll have to treat myself to a little something soon!