Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Silent Auction Preview



This year at the Garvy Silent Auction you all have an opportunity to bid on our 12x12 class book titled, "Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." It includes both student writing samples and pictures of the children. Tomorrow during Report Card Pickup you can preview our book, and if interested place a bid. We're excited to extend the bidding to families who are unable to attend the auction. Sadly, I'm unable to attend the auction as well because I'll be running a 1/2 marathon early Saturday morning on April 28th in Champaign, Illinois. It's my favorite race of the year because I went to school at U of I, my very best friend lives in Urbana, and I've been training since the end of January!

What do you remember from when you were in Kindergarten? How has it changed? How is it the same?

2 comments:

Schoen Family said...

Wow - if this were Dehne's class, I wonder what I would have paid for that!!!! Hope the 1st grade has a wonderful item like for the auction!! Enjoy bidding Kindergarten Parents!

Whatever you pay for this will be well worth it!

Christina Bachman said...

I bet you would have paid a lot for it, it's priceless!